I know it has been forever since I've blogged---but we're still here. Here are a couple post of what we have been up to lately. I have to admit, I've been terrible at taking pictures!
no prob amy I understand. I hate those AC's. ANd oh my gosh I just noticed you little baby Icon thing Congratulations!!!!!! I thought I had your email, but I must not have saved it. email me and I will send you my address, or maybe you should keep what ever it is and give it to your new little one :) lukoplactic@yahoo.com
Adam and I have been married for seven wonderful years! He is still the love of my life and my best friend. We have three beautiful boys, Kaden, Justin and Britton. Our boys are our life and we wouldn't have it any other way. Together we work to bring love, joy, peace and harmony into our home.
1 comment:
no prob amy I understand. I hate those AC's. ANd oh my gosh I just noticed you little baby Icon thing Congratulations!!!!!! I thought I had your email, but I must not have saved it. email me and I will send you my address, or maybe you should keep what ever it is and give it to your new little one :) lukoplactic@yahoo.com
Post a Comment