Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Fun

Here are a few things we have been up to for Halloween:

Kaden and I painted what Kaden calls "Pumpkin Bats." He had fun and he did a great job! We found the idea on family fun (here). We changed it for ourselves....we just hot glued everything on and we used our own eyes.

We've been making all of our sandwiches jAcK'o LaNtErns.... Kaden thinks they are pretty neat-Justin doesn't seem to notice them at all!

We've made Hot Dog mummies a few times...the boys really like them. The idea came from Family Fun. (I forgot to take a pic----this one is from the link)

Today we had cAtePiLlArs.... (Forgot where I this idea)

I found this idea and Kaden LOVED it! It's just pretzels with frosting and different sprinkles. It can be put in a muffin tin or ice tray. I'm going to try it with Justin today and see how he does. He loves to DIP everything lately so I think he'll really enjoy it! Here is the link, she has tons of muffin tin ideas!
And finally, just like last year-we made mummy pizzas again. This year it took Kaden a while to eat it-he said it was too scary :)
Stay tuned for more of our spooky food!

No comments: