I love this BIG kid!

We are starting to get a few smiles, I got half of one on camera!


Justin has had a HARD week! He is starting to throw tantrums, has all four eye teeth coming in, and has had an ear infection.
*Translation: I have had a hard week...
Anyway-even with all that, things like this STILL make me laugh. This is a very common occurance at our house. Right after his bath this morning he immediately grabbed his sunglasses and snow hat (funny combination) and played trains.

My boys LOVE to build big tracks on the floor....

I had to throw in a picture of Kaden riding his Jeep in the snow. His daddy took him out and he LOVED every minute.
1 comment:
Amy, I knew you were pregnant but I didn't realize you had little Britton. What a cutie! Looks like a little chunker. I feel like I have missed out a lot since I haven't read your blog forever! Congrats on the baby!
Post a Comment