Thursday, March 25, 2010

Update...

Call me crazy, but.....I took all three of my little guys to the mall. It actually turned out great. The boys were so good, we stopped and ate lunch. Well, everyone but Britton :)
Otherwise our week has been very busy, but somewhat uneventful....
Britton LOVES this monkey! He likes to grab a hold of it and give him kisses!
Thanks to his brothers, he never goes without company...
I love when I capture Kaden's grumpy spells on camera----it makes him so mad!
This is how tummy time turned out on Monday---might be why he is weighing in at 17 pounds 10 ounces. He sleeps during exercise time!

2 comments:

Megan J. Dawson said...

He might take a while to crawl if this is how tummy time is. Abigail was my biggest baby and she took forever to crawl. I really think she couldn't lift up her big chubby body. I love seeing siblings being so different from one another.

THE BELLS said...

17 pounds...holy cow! Jensen just turned 16 pounds...what a healthy boy!He must love his mama milk!