Kind of.....
Kaden still has 2 years before kindergarten and I felt that Justin was needing some "structured" learning; so we are having school at home. We started today and the boys really enjoyed it. Kaden practiced writing his letters and telling me the sounds. Justin worked on the color orange and counting.


Justin was practicing his many faces---this kid is hilarious!

Then after our work we had a fun activity. I made orange (banana) pudding and we finger painted with it.

I thought Justin would be all over it-he loves making a mess-but I really had to coax him to even touch it. Instead, he preferred putting his
counting beans in it.

We ended with our banana pudding for a snack!

Britton was supposed to be napping during
school hours. But, he was up a little TOO early. Can you tell he was crying for mommy? (Which is the norm at our house-such a momma's boy...)
No comments:
Post a Comment