Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Park Weather!

It's been pretty nice lately and the boys have been BEGGING to go to the park; so we walked over yesterday. Well, turns out it was in the high 80's and it felt like summer! We still had a good time.....here's the crew on our walk over. Notice our sweet little two year old-he fell asleep in the stroller. I was a little occuppied watching Britton (who wanted to do everything his big brothers were), and Lexi. So I couldn't follow the two older boys around with the camera---oh well. But, I did get some cute pics of our little monkey!

He loves the swings----did you notice?

1 comment:

Amanda Latimer said...

Amy you look beautiful, I just want to see you and your adorable family so bad. Kaden looks so grown up in the soccer pitures, wow how time flies. I love you all so much. xoxoxo