14 years ago
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Poor Justin!
Justin's finger was shut in the back door last week! The poor little guy was such a trooper. When it first happen he screamed for at least 40 minutes. It bled EVERYWHERE! (and I was ALL out of bandaids) I could tell the nail was going to fall off and it turned black and blue IMMEDIATELY. I was SO swollen. He refused ice, he refused cold water. He just wanted to sit on my lap and scream while I hugged him. Finally, I texted Adam (since I couldn't call---I couldn't even hear myself think!) He immediately told me to bring him to his work. We made the 30 minute drive...which was actually BLESSING #1. Justin finally calmed himself as we drove. When we got to Adam's work, he had a hand surgeon there to check it out. He did an x-ray....his bone was FINE. Then he put some numbing cream and a splint and sent us on our way. The numbing cream was BLESSING #2. It helped many of times the first few days. BLESSING #3 was a daddy who dropped everything in his busy schedule to help our little guy! These pictures are quite a while after it happened. He was cleaning it and it looks so much better here than it really did! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
poor little guy! I'm so sorry to hear. can i do anything?
Post a Comment