Thursday, July 7, 2011

Monkey Business...

I've found it near impossible to get a shower every morning with this sweet little boy:Last week I after I got out of the shower I found this!!! He can push a chair or barstool ANYWHERE he would like to go. I am determined to think he could climb Mount Everest on his own.

4 comments:

Lisa M said...

Well from his shirt he is "Super Baby"... so climbing Mount Everest could be possible. :)

Matt and Jess said...

What a cute kiddo, you probably can't stay too mad at him!

JSL, ABE&H said...

Isnt it crazy, lifes the same way for me. I am always scrubbing so fast because I am afraid of what my kids may be doing while I am in the shower. What a little cutie pie.

Unknown said...

i miss your blog you need to update so i can read about your life. lol.