This morning was beautiful. The boys and I went for a walk and stopped by the playground. It turned out to be a little more humid than I had expected due to all the rain we have had this week. Both our boys love to go on walks.
HEY!! I cant believe how big caden is! he has changed so much. And your little one is so big too! Man i cant wait til we can get together some time and catch up. Take care!
Adam and I have been married for seven wonderful years! He is still the love of my life and my best friend. We have three beautiful boys, Kaden, Justin and Britton. Our boys are our life and we wouldn't have it any other way. Together we work to bring love, joy, peace and harmony into our home.
3 comments:
I am so excited that you are now blogging! The girls and I can now keep up on your family and watch them grow. I look forward to new pictures.
My Mom just told me that you have a blog! I'm excited to keep up on your life.
HEY!! I cant believe how big caden is! he has changed so much. And your little one is so big too! Man i cant wait til we can get together some time and catch up. Take care!
Post a Comment