Last night we went to Braum's after dinner for milk shakes and ice cream. Kaden usually eats a couple bites and then is through, but last night I think he could have finished both of our shakes...he had a great time. As usual, Justin slept through most of it--I can take that boy anywhere! Kaden is such a daddy's boy lately. He LOVES his daddy. They have so much fun together!
Adam and I have been married for seven wonderful years! He is still the love of my life and my best friend. We have three beautiful boys, Kaden, Justin and Britton. Our boys are our life and we wouldn't have it any other way. Together we work to bring love, joy, peace and harmony into our home.
2 comments:
What a cute blog. I think your little boys are so adorable.
I am so glad that you are blogging. Now I can watch the kids grow and change. I so miss you and all of your family.
Post a Comment