Justin has accumulated a few nick names around our house. Lately we call him "Birdy" because all he says is "Caw Caw."
Well, my boys love to be outside. Kaden thought is was so great to put a "hat" on Justin....

Another one of Justin's nicknames is "Monkey." This came about from many different things, but the latest-he is a climber! This little guy can climb anything....bed, chair, train table, high chair (almost to the top), etc. One night while I was making dinner I let the boys play on the patio in their water table. The next thing I know Justin had climbed into it! Of course I grabbed my camera before I took him off. Kaden thought it was so funny, that he got in too. Needless to say- we had to play in the house, because Justin refused to stay out of it!
3 comments:
What cute kids you got. That is Christians nick name to Monkey. Not because he climb but because he looks like one.LOL
We can't wait until our Jackson can play with his cousins..
Will you add my email to your list so that I can look at your blog without logging in as natalie.....ddcarruth@gmail.com
I really miss your cute little family!! The boys are getting so big!! Love you
Post a Comment