Justin loves the tricycle, but his legs are just a little too short to reach the pedals. One morning after breakfast, Kaden decided to take his little brother for a ride:
My Adam has the same bike and he gets so frustrated that he can't make it move. Too bad I don't have another to push him for me. Congrats on the baby boy!! That is so much fun!!
Adam and I have been married for seven wonderful years! He is still the love of my life and my best friend. We have three beautiful boys, Kaden, Justin and Britton. Our boys are our life and we wouldn't have it any other way. Together we work to bring love, joy, peace and harmony into our home.
1 comment:
My Adam has the same bike and he gets so frustrated that he can't make it move. Too bad I don't have another to push him for me. Congrats on the baby boy!! That is so much fun!!
Post a Comment