Sunday, September 20, 2009

Projects

I've been working on lots of projects this last week. Here are a few of my "organizational" projects I've completed:

I've been really wanting to sit down everyday with Kaden and teach him things (ABC's, opposites, etc). I've been really bad about doing it, so I made something to motivate me. I made folders for everyday of the week. I'm planning to do one letter a week and have an activity in the folder already prepared. Some days might a coloring activity, some a game, and some a craft. I'm also making letters to match our letter of the week. That way we can hang it and see it all week long.
Next....I made my Quiet Time boxes. I haven't finished filling them yet, but I already think they are great. In the boxes will be books, toys and activities. One thing I really like about this is that I can put toys in them that my boys haven't seen in a while and they'll be new all over again.

No comments: