Monday, September 7, 2009

Weekend Drive...

This weekend we went to the lake for a picnic and bike ride....the boys loved it! Of course I didn't bring the swim gear----we had intentions of a bike ride and picnic-but I should have known they would run straight to the water! They found lots of sand toys others left on the beach and made sand castles. Justin was in boy heaven!
We began with just "wading," this picture shows how well that went over! They were wet from head to toe by the time we were done.
We had a fun little picnic, Kaden finally looking at the camera and saying "cheese!"
We played catch....
It was beautiful as the sun started to set. Here are my 3 boys.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

how fun! what lake did you go to?

JSL, ABE&H said...

Thats what I wanted to do but I couldn't stand the thought of being outside right now. It looks like you had enough fun for the both of us! To bad we missed you at Cabellas :)

Amanda Latimer said...

What a fun outing!! Your family is so cute and growing up so fast. I really miss you guys and my little brother is a stud!! He is such a great dad, you are an amaing team as parents. I love you all!!