The boys colored eggs on Saturday morning. It was such a nice day we were able to do it outside (and save me a mess!) The little guys had lots of fun:

Britton is a big OUTSIDE baby! He loves it.

Kaden really enjoyed himself. He was definitely more gentle this year with the eggs.

Justin on the otherhand....he wanted to drop every egg a million times. He cracked more than his fair share! His favorite color was blue and he had blue hands all day long!

By the end this is how Britton ended up----guess hanging out with the boys wasn't every entertaining :)

Later that night was had to eat out (since I packed the ENTIRE kitchen), then dad stop for icecream.


It was really windy out, so the little guy and I ate ours in the house.
3 comments:
Looks like a fun Easter for you guys! Good luck with the moving, hope it goes well!
What a cute picture of you and Britton. Good luck moving!
I think you look so pretty, Britton looks so cute and a little skinnier. I love the undies on Justin, I really think he is a crack up. Love you and your cute little family. Good luck moving, I only wish that I could help.
Post a Comment