I keep checking to see if you've put pictures of your new house on here! I feel so bad Dustin gets to see you guys and your new house, and Jackson and I have to stay home :(
Adam and I have been married for seven wonderful years! He is still the love of my life and my best friend. We have three beautiful boys, Kaden, Justin and Britton. Our boys are our life and we wouldn't have it any other way. Together we work to bring love, joy, peace and harmony into our home.
4 comments:
I want one of those :) Hey and I missed something I see you are moving but to where? Didn't yall just buy that house?
I keep checking to see if you've put pictures of your new house on here! I feel so bad Dustin gets to see you guys and your new house, and Jackson and I have to stay home :(
I miss you! why you had to leave
Hey I want to know too...where are you moving to? Did you sell your house...keep us posted!!!!
Post a Comment