Tuesday, May 4, 2010

More Easter Pics....

We are still here and alive!!! We've had a lot going on, but I'll explain later. For now here is more Easter I failed to upload before my little "break!"

We spent Easter Day at my aunt's house. She has lots of land and horses, so of course my boys had a GREAT time! Here is one of two attempts at a family picture. Believe it or not---this was the better of the two! I guess this is how our family pics will be turning out for the next couple years.... Britton slept through the Easter egg hunt---but, he did manage to get an egg!
Last time I put Kaden on a house he was 14 months and cried the whole time. This time he LOVED it and even let the horse trot a little.
Justin is my fearless stud! This kid will try anything. If you're wondering about his pants---he fell in the muddy pond right after we arrived-once again: fearless!
Pre-pond falling. Adam took the kids to skip rocks while the easter eggs were hid.
We had fun spending Ashlynn's first easter with her! As usual---she looked like a doll!

No comments: