No, we didn't sell our home. We are still renting it out, but would LOVE to sell it. It is too hard to deal with it from so far away! You are so lucky you sold yours. But then again, you got a really good deal when you bought.....
Love Utah...I am kinda getting used to snow...almost, maybe, sorta...
Adam and I have been married for seven wonderful years! He is still the love of my life and my best friend. We have three beautiful boys, Kaden, Justin and Britton. Our boys are our life and we wouldn't have it any other way. Together we work to bring love, joy, peace and harmony into our home.
1 comment:
No, we didn't sell our home. We are still renting it out, but would LOVE to sell it. It is too hard to deal with it from so far away! You are so lucky you sold yours. But then again, you got a really good deal when you bought.....
Love Utah...I am kinda getting used to snow...almost, maybe, sorta...
Post a Comment