After FHE last night, we had a car wash! The boys ended up as wet as our van! Britton had a GREAT time watching. He laughed and talked the entire time!
Holy cow Amy, you have been SO busy lately! Congrats on the new house! I think it's near my sisters?? I don't know...I need to facebook message you. Your boys are so cute and getting so big. I wish we were closer so our boys could eat tons of cookies and play in the mud together! :)
Adam and I have been married for seven wonderful years! He is still the love of my life and my best friend. We have three beautiful boys, Kaden, Justin and Britton. Our boys are our life and we wouldn't have it any other way. Together we work to bring love, joy, peace and harmony into our home.
2 comments:
Holy cow Amy, you have been SO busy lately! Congrats on the new house! I think it's near my sisters?? I don't know...I need to facebook message you. Your boys are so cute and getting so big. I wish we were closer so our boys could eat tons of cookies and play in the mud together! :)
How fun, I can't wait until my kids are excited to help out with the not so fun stuff like the car washing! Britton is getting so big!!
Post a Comment