Thursday, January 27, 2011

Britton

Just thought I would "journal" a few things about my 1 year old:
  • He began walking at 11 months.
  • He says: mama, dada, balloon, aught oh, stop, that, no no, ball, Jesus
  • He LOVES balls {especially footballs)
  • He throws EVERYTHING
  • He has begun to HIT :(
  • He is a Mommy's boy
  • He is super snuggly
  • He LOVES the dog
  • He's an early morning riser, like the rest of them...
  • He's into EVERYTHING
  • He LOVES to take a bath
  • He thinks he's as big as his brothers
  • He's a fairly good eater
  • He still only has his two bottom teeth
  • He looks like his Uncle Matt
  • His family loves him dearly!

2 comments:

Matt and Jess said...

So cute, it's fun to hear about the little things that I wouldn't normally know!

JSL, ABE&H said...

wow I cannot believe he is already one.