Happy Birthday to ADAM!!!

(The boys putting his new birthday present together)

He had to work so we made a special deliverly that morning. A bouqet of suckers, balloons and a book we made:

The boys had so much fun making this book with me:

They told me what to write and the even drew pictures in it. Here is an example of one page:
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Guys! Wow Amy what a cute idea for the big 30 birthday! mind if i still it when jonathan turns 30 in June? Glad yall had a great birthday and birthday party!
Happy Birthday Adam!! That first picture is such a typical Adam look!!! We miss you tons and Amy, you are AMAZING!!!
Love you
Amy you are such a good little wife and mom. And I must add you look like a little hottie, I love you all!!! hugs from me!!
Happy Birthday to the boys!! You are so good to such fun stuff for them!
Wow what great ideas! And happy 30!
I just loved your cute ideas. Especially sucks to be 30! Your boys are so adorable. Sure miss seeing you. I love still feeling like we are in touch.
Post a Comment