Not to much has happened at our house this week. Here is just a small update. Kaden was so excited to help feed Justin! He did NOT want any help from his daddy. My naked boys playing together! Justin is such a smilely boy!
Dustin and I think your kids are THE cutest ever. We love seeing pictures! Dustin looks up to you so much, and it makes me feel like I have some big shoes to fill! Love you guys!
Adam and I have been married for seven wonderful years! He is still the love of my life and my best friend. We have three beautiful boys, Kaden, Justin and Britton. Our boys are our life and we wouldn't have it any other way. Together we work to bring love, joy, peace and harmony into our home.
3 comments:
Your kids are so cute! Justin is getting so big. What a fun family.
Dustin and I think your kids are THE cutest ever. We love seeing pictures! Dustin looks up to you so much, and it makes me feel like I have some big shoes to fill! Love you guys!
these pics are so cute! love the new background too!
Post a Comment