We took a trip to San Antonio over Labor Day weekend. "We" meaning: Adam, Amy, Kaden, Justin, Nannie and Papa.
Kaden and Daddy in the car.
Both of our boys were absolutely wonderful for the 5 hour drive. I was so impressed!
We stopped at a rest stop to eat lunch and stretch our legs!

Kaden would rather drive "Papa's truck" than sit in his own seat...
First stop...Sea World! The dolphins were our favorite part!
Justin was so upset when the dolphin splashed on him!
Kaden loves fish! (or as he says "Sishes")
It was so HOT! We kept cool water bottles by Justin to cool him off!
This is the fastest turtle I've ever seen!
Our Hotel...I spent 2 days trying to find a good hotel, good location and great price. This one ended up being a little in the ghetto...OOPS! It turned out to be not so bad though.
Kaden slept with Papa and Nannie. They enjoyed it, although he slept horizontally in between them!
This is all of our crew at the Riverwalk. (Justin is hiding in the stroller.)
The Alamo. Of course this attraction was for us adults. The kids weren't very interested. Kaden spent the tour looking at ants and picking up rocks. On the other hand, all the "old folks" enjoyed it. (I now include myself in that category)

We have wanted to go to San Antonio for years now. It wasn't exactly what we were expecting, but we really had a great time! It just wouldn't have been the same without Mom and Dad (aka Nannie and Papa). I was so proud of my two boys! They were angels! As usual my husband was absolutely wonderful. He is so helpful with the boys and so great with the camera!
14 years ago



3 comments:
looks like you had so much fun!!
OH MY HECK AMY!!! It has been way too long since I've seen you!!! I can't believe you found me on facebook! I wanted to come to your blog as soon as I saw you had one but my husband (Nick) said that I should do it later. I couldn't wait. How are you? I can't believe you have 2 kids!!! I'll have to talk to you more later. Nick is trying to get me to go to the store with him!
This little trip sounds like so much fun. Justin has changed so much since we saw him a month ago. Time flies and the little ones change so much.
Post a Comment