Kaden's new favorite thing is to play is dump trucks in the flower bed. Luckily we got rid of our flowers last month...He is so funny-Daddy has to play with the tractor and load Kaden's dump truck.
Then Kaden drives it around in the dirt and dumps it out. His next step is to return to Daddy and have it refilled.
Justin rolled from his tummy to his back for the first time while we were playing.
He is so opposite from Kaden-he prefers his back. When Kaden was a baby he always preferred his tummy.
On Saturday night, we went for a walk to the store. Here is a picture of my 3 boys!
Kaden has a hard time doing anything without a car or truck in his hands!
Justin enjoys walk just as much as Kaden.

14 years ago



2 comments:
Nothing greater than getting your blog and finding new pictures. Your boys are so cute. I love that I can see pictures regularly and watch them grow and boy are they growing.
I love your blog Amy! Your boys are so cute. I'm glad we're both in the blogging world now! :)
Post a Comment