Saturday, November 21, 2009

Good Things in a Bad Week

The lack of posting came from a rough week. Our computer crashed, Adam's car broke, and my cell phone was dead. Since then....the car has been fixed, we bought a new computer and I got a new cell phone! Here are some of the good things that happened this week:

*Kaden has been SO snugly. He has constantly been hugging me and kissing me on the cheek. I've heard the words I love you from him at least 300 times this week.
*Justin is talking TONS.
*My boys are really enjoying playing with each other. The other night Justin kept patting and hugging Kaden for no reason at all.
*I've learned that it is possible to live without technology, such as a cell phone and a computer.
*Adam was home more than normal....only working a little over 40 hours!
*Kaden imagination has grown even more. He's spent hours over the last week being a "puppy."
*My boys have a new fascination with fort building.
*Justin has a huge temper and throws HUGE fits. Sometimes it drives his mommy crazy, but other times it really makes me laugh out loud!
*I spent some time last week making Christmas decorations.
*I heard my first Christmas song on the radio and it made me SO excited!
*We cooked a lot this week....mostly sweets! (Brownies, cookies, cinnamon rolls!)
*I had a doctors appointment and did NOT get in trouble for my weight :)
*We have wonderful relatives and friends.....some of which fixed our car and helped us with our computer.
*I found out my boys' Christmas pictures turned out great, despite their lack of cooperation and grumpy attitudes.
*Most of the week the weather was beautiful!!! We spent a lot of time outside.
*Justin copies everything his brother does...especially repeating the same words. So cute for a mommy to hear.
*Kaden tells me multiple times a week, "Mom, brother's my best friend"

Anyway...here are a few pics from this week:

The boys loved the box from our next computer!
They love to snuggle lately....
One of the many forts daddy built!

No comments: