It has been a BEAUTIFUL November in Texas! Today Kaden asked for a picnic. We decided to stay home and have a picnic in the backyard. The boys even sat and ate their ENTIRE lunch without getting up. (That's a HUGE defeat at our house!)
*You may notice some kids have stuffed animals and dolls join their picnics.....Take a close look and you'll see at ours we had tractors and tools! Such BoYs....

Also, I forgot to post earlier, but last week we put Justin on his four wheeler and he can ride it all by himself. He's not real good at turning, but can drive in a staight line forever!

Also as a side note, Justin is finally starting to use words. Here a list of some he uses:
*Mama
*Dada
*Nini
*Papa
*Car (this one is his fav)
*Truck
*Scott
*Cracker
*Night Night
*Cheese
*Bubble
*Snake (although it is: Sssssssss)
*Brother (buba)
*Milk
*Drink
*Snack
I'm sure there is a few more, but I can't think of them yet. He is speaking much younger than Kaden did!
1 comment:
Oh, those little boys are so yummy!! I want to live in Texas and have the warm winters and have picnics in the back yard. Love your little family so much. xoxxo
Post a Comment