Friday, January 8, 2010

My day with 3 little boys.....

Well, the vacation finally ended and Adam went back to work....

So far life with 3 little boys is great....here is what we've been up to today: Kaden read a story to both of his brothers. (Notice Justin's hat---silly boy!)
I love this picture---Britton is really concentrating on Kaden.
Justin pouting because I wouldn't let him touch Britton's head with his feet....

These are two of Kaden's favorite things...puppy and his blanket. They are also two things not very many people can use; but-he loves to share them with Britton!

2 comments:

Matt and Jess said...

What three little handsome boys!! Sorry I just caught up on your blog, but Britton is darling!! I love all his hair and how big he is! Good luck with the new babe!

Jay and Barb said...

Britton is not a new born baby boy. He is half grown eskimo. He is beautiful I want to know where he got all of his black hair. Your Christmas looked so wonderful. Love You All.