Thursday, January 14, 2010

Our Week in Pictures

We had a busy week with lots of visitors! Last weekend NiNi and Papa came to visit us! The boys were so excited!
Britton hadn't met Great Grandpa Davis, so we went to visit him!

( Here is Britton with Great Grandma Davis at the hopsital)
Kaden still LOVES to hold his baby brother!
This sums up Justin's week....lots of tantrums!
The boys have been out everyday riding their Jeep!
Uncle Matt came to see Britton! The boys love Uncle Matt to come. I forgot to get pictures, but Scott, Tara and Ashlynn also came to visit this week!
We also had a visit from one of daddy's friends from school. (I've been bad with the camera--oops!)

Thanks Nini and Papa for my new swing!!! I love it!

3 comments:

Lisa M said...

He is so handsome! You have great looking boys!

Amanda Latimer said...

I wish that I could come and visit you!! Love the pictures!

JSL, ABE&H said...

oh those pics are so cute