Wednesday, January 6, 2010

3 Little Boys...

On Sunday, Britton went under the bili light....we were so happy when he came out! I think Kaden missed him the most. He's such a sweet baby (except maybe not so sweet when he's up most of the night...)

He has two brothers that LOVE him! It's so fun to see Kaden with him. He loves to hold him. Adam and I have caught him just sitting and staring at him for long periods of time. He also likes to share his toys and read to Britton.
Justin doesn't pay as much attention to Britton as Kaden does, although he has enjoyed him. He loves to copy Britton's "snorting" noises, he also likes to tickle him and try to scare him by roaring.

The boys fixed their Jeep last night in the living room. I think all three were in heaven with their TOOLS!
Britton loves to sleep with is daddy-this is what Adam is up to on his birthday!

1 comment:

Amanda Latimer said...

What a cute little man, your boys are all so adorable. Congrats!!