Friday, June 25, 2010

Britton.

Britton: you are getting SO big! Here are a few things about you:
*You finally started rolling over last month.
*You love to eat.
*Your eyes are turning brown (Yay! for team Adam).
*You are starting to be a mommy's boy (never had one of these before).
*You prefer to put yourself to sleep/you LOVE your crib.
*I love to hear you laugh at Kaden while we drive.
*You sleep GREAT at night! (Usually ALL night long)
*You love to hear yourself.
*You love to watch your brothers.
*You are TOO heavy for your carseat and will bet a big boy one soon. (Mommy has calluses on her hand from carrying you...)
*You make me smile no matter what kind of mood I'm in...
*You love to be outside.
*You love to swim.
*You claw your face when you get mad. (Mommy has asked you to stop...)
*You stretch the neck in all my shirts when I feed you.
*You love to pull my hair and earings.
*You LOVE your binky.


No comments: