Here are a few pictures of our new house....we have really been enjoying it here!
This is the entry---it's still a little boring. Hopefully soon we will have paint, window treatments and accessories.... This is my favorite room in the house---the kitchen sold me!
Formal Dining
Living Room
That's all for now--all our other rooms are in desperate need of furniture.
Adam and I have been married for seven wonderful years! He is still the love of my life and my best friend. We have three beautiful boys, Kaden, Justin and Britton. Our boys are our life and we wouldn't have it any other way. Together we work to bring love, joy, peace and harmony into our home.
4 comments:
wow its beautiful! That kitchen would sell me too. I know I already asked but where did ya'll move to? Are you still in the metroplex?
Love the house Adam and Amy! I love you all sooo much. Lots of love from the Latimer's.
Love it. Someday I will have a house like that in Utah!
It's gorgeous! That kitchen would have sold me too.
Post a Comment