Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Look Who's TWO!

Happy Birthday to my Justin! He turned 2 last week. We had a small family birthday party on Friday. Justin was actually sick Thursday and Friday...poor guy...he didn't feel well for his own party. But, he was a trooper and still had a pretty good day.He received SO many presents-thank to all!
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to....

Um...can you say TERRIBLE TWO'S?
Kaden and Mommy stayed up late Thursday night so Justin could wake up to lots of balloons and this:
Throughout the day, we had times like this....poor sick little guy....
Then on Sunday we had his big family party. He felt 100% better and had lots of fun, until.....

Mommy made him put his new lawn mower down to blow out his candles:
Then he remembered what to do.....


Happy Birthday Justin!

1 comment:

John and Sandra said...

I can't believe how big he looks!!! Happy Birthday big guy!!!