Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Third Pregnancy Thoughts...

1. I always use the restroom right before going out. But, I've found that by the time I get to the store and as I'm walking across the parking lot, I almost have an accident. It must be a mix of a little guy sitting on my bladder (constantly) and having to carry an 18 month old on my hip...Then the real hassel is having to deal with 2 little boys in a very dirty public restroom!




2. This last few months of my pregnancy I am IN LOVE with 409 (Lemon Scent). I wish I could spray my entire house the smell makes me so....giddy! (Some of my other favorite smells lately are: Pinesol and Comet.)




3. I've never been a huge peppermint candy cane person---but, this Christmas I can't get enough. I think I could eat a whole box in one sitting!




4. I have had SERIOUS nesting with this pregnancy, compared to the others. I attribute it to the holiday season. I've organized and just about every closet in the house, the crawl space, washed doors and walls like crazy.

No comments: