them. Our camera died about 3days into our trip, so the only pictures I got were with Adam's phone. (Maybe if I beg, Dustin will email me some from his camera) All three of our boys LOVE Jackson. They talk about him all of the time; so they of course were so excited to go visit him. They began by playing in the pool. The water was freezing...Kaden didn't spend much time in. Justin had fun and Britton loved it. We also went the the zoo; I think all FOUR boys had fun. We rode bikes, went to the park and had birthday party for JACKSON! This little guy turned 2 and we were so happy we could share it with him. We went to Ogden and saw Grandma Dixie and some cousins. We had such a fun adventure and we can't wait to see them again! Love you guys!
14 years ago



3 comments:
I really wish to pick your brain regarding the nitty gritty details of your trip. We are planning on driving to Utah for Christmas (from San Antonio). How exactly does the "drive through the night" plan work? I can imagine it for about 12 hours, but am struggling to imagine how the last 12 would go. And.........what sorts of "activities" did you plan/where could I look to create my own?
I really wish to pick your brain regarding the nitty gritty details of your trip. We are planning on driving to Utah for Christmas (from San Antonio). How exactly does the "drive through the night" plan work? I can imagine it for about 12 hours, but am struggling to imagine how the last 12 would go. And.........what sorts of "activities" did you plan/where could I look to create my own?
oops. Sorry for the double!
Post a Comment