Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Utah-continued

They boy's loved the Bromley's chickens!  Kaden would have spent all week sitting the backyard with his little white chicken he named, "Kaden" if I would have let him.  We also went swimming and fishing in a pond.  It was COLD, but lots of fun.  Another day we hiked and had a picnic. Justin immediately began climbing up the big rock with the older cousins.  We were pretty impressed with how high he was able to get! Sandra also set up a day at the waterpark for us....all to ourselves!!! It was lots of fun.  Justin and Britton were timid on the slides, but Kaden loved it.  Thanks to all for such a GREAT time.  We love you and miss you!
IMG_4086IMG_4090IMG_4097IMG_4105IMG_4106IMG_4113IMG_4114IMG_4123372378381384392IMG_0730IMG_0736IMG_0738IMG_0870IMG_0883IMG_0885IMG_1360IMG_4211IMG_4212

2 comments:

THE BELLS said...

I love your hair! Random... I know.

Amanda Latimer said...

I love and miss you guy so much. Hope you are all doing well!!