Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Big Boys Just Keep Getting Bigger

This is a funny story...I was in the shower and I left Kaden downstairs to finish his breakfast and watch Elmo. Well, I guess he finished his glass of milk and decided to refill it himself. When I came downstairs, he excitedly showed me his freshly poured glass of milk. I hurriedly looked to the kitchen for a HUGE mess. To my surprise there wasn't a drop of milk to be found. I was so proud of him! (Yet I'm not ready for this to be a daily event!) Well, this is Kaden's last bike ride before he started riding his "BIG" boy bike. As you can see his knees almost touch his handle bars. He now loves his new bike-I will take pictures soon. He looks so big on it!

Due to our new addition, Adam rolled our large rug and put it away. (We don't need any accidents there!) So I have been putting Justin on a smaller rug and a blanket. Needless to say, he refuses to play on it. He tends to scoot elsewhere!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Your neighborhood looks a lot like where we live! Do you live in keller?