Papa let Justin ride Kaden's bike. He looked so BIG! Kaden allowed it for about 30 seconds, then got upset. We are still working on him sharing with his brother.
So cute. Hannah won't share either. She only likes it when it's her turn!! BTW I made my blog private. E-mail me and I will send you an invite. wood32983@aol.com
Adam and I have been married for seven wonderful years! He is still the love of my life and my best friend. We have three beautiful boys, Kaden, Justin and Britton. Our boys are our life and we wouldn't have it any other way. Together we work to bring love, joy, peace and harmony into our home.
1 comment:
So cute. Hannah won't share either. She only likes it when it's her turn!! BTW I made my blog private. E-mail me and I will send you an invite. wood32983@aol.com
Post a Comment