Well, we had a pretty busy day. We were so excited because we had Papa, Nini (grandma), Uncle Matt and Aunt Crystal, Uncle Scott and (soon to be) Aunt Tara all come to our house for dinner.
As you can see, Kaden was not too fond of his costume. We did finally get him to wear it without his hat. He had a good time trick or treating...Kaden and Justin were the only kids and they had 6 adults with them...it was pretty funny!

We went to Grandma and Grandpa Davis' after trick or treating and my dad managed to "borrow" grandma's wig! Such a cute red head!

Justin was a spider-I forgot to get a picture with his hat on. He was so cute and had a really good time. He loved riding in the stroller and watching everyone.

Daddy was a cowboy too!

Justin and Nini before dinner.

My intent was to make Daddy Long Leg cupcakes, but I couldn't find the right candy to make them. So Kaden and I made the old fashion decorated ones. They still turned out pretty cute.

Well after his spooky breakfast...I made him mummy pizzas for lunch. He thought it was pretty cool!

6 comments:
So. Stinking. Jealous.
I wish we could have been there! We miss you guys enough already, now you have to go have all sorts of fun without us! :)
Your kids look So cute! Looks like you had a blast.
so darling! love the pics!
So cute, I love your creativity.
I love you guys. What a cute little family. Adam you are such a cute dad and Amy you are an amazing mom. Where do you find your energy!! We miss you
cute ideas Amy!!!! You are so cute We sure miss you guys!!!! Love you
Post a Comment