It is so good to see Grandma in Texas with all of you. I am SOO glad to see a good piture of that sweet new baby with all the gorgeous hair. She is a beauty. Your boys are darling as always!
Adam and I have been married for seven wonderful years! He is still the love of my life and my best friend. We have three beautiful boys, Kaden, Justin and Britton. Our boys are our life and we wouldn't have it any other way. Together we work to bring love, joy, peace and harmony into our home.
3 comments:
how fun to see your grandma! oh and i love the pics with your boys in the jeep! so much fun and so cute!
It is so good to see Grandma in Texas with all of you. I am SOO glad to see a good piture of that sweet new baby with all the gorgeous hair. She is a beauty. Your boys are darling as always!
What fun pictures! I'll bet grandma is so happy to be down there and see that new little baby, what a cutie!
Post a Comment