Today was Justin's first birthday! I can't believe my baby is so big. Justin has been such an angel baby. He loves to run, dance and play with his brother. His smile melts my heart and his laugh makes my day! He is now to the stage where he thinks he can do ANYTHING his brother can do. He loves to be outside; many days I catch him standing at the back door. He can reach the top of the table and has spilled many drinks. He says "mama" and "dada" (although it's mostly "dada")
I'll try to post birthday pics tomorrow.
P.S. I think within the next couple of days he'll finally have 1 tooth!
14 years ago



2 comments:
Happy Birthday Justin!! It is crazy how the time flies, I can't believe he is 1. Love your cute little family!!
I can't believe he is already a year old. Happy Birthday Justin!
Post a Comment