Sunday, May 31, 2009

Justin's Special Day

It is crazy to think my "baby" is a toddler! Yikes...Well, he had a special day. Here are a few photos. A few is all I have though-because now that he can run, he runs from the camera!


Breakfast on his birthday-he sat at the table like a big boy!


He has a Donald Trump comb over...hopefully he will get a haircut soon! It sticks straight up-even with gel!


In order to get a good picture, I made him lay down so he couldn't run away.


He LOVES cake!


He got a water table for his birthday-he LOVES it! (So does his brother)

3 comments:

Matt and Jess said...

I can't believe he's so old! Looks like a fun day for him, and I love the water table!

The Nelson's said...

What a cute little guy. The water table is a great idea for a present! I left my e-mail for you on your going private post, so please send me an invite! Lindsay

Amanda Latimer said...

Happy late Birthday little Justin. I know it is late but these pictures are so cute, I cant believe he is 1. Sawyer started walking just last week so that is his latest!! Love you guys!!xoxox