Here are just a couple of my many crafts I've been working on for Christmas....
The two things that are new in this picture: the star and the 2 modge podge canvas'.

I finally made a stocking board---I've been wanting this for a while! The only thing I don't like about it is-I ordered the vinyl with ... at the end and it didn't come that way. Oh well-I'm still happy with the outcome.
3 comments:
How do you find the time?! I swear you're Super-Mom. I miss you and I am so excited for the new baby to come. I'm telling Santa we want a trip to Texas for Christmas. Tell your boys Hi from us!
You are amazing!! We are going to miss you guys this Christmas!! I hate having holidays when no one is coming t visit!! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!! Love you
That is so curt, what a little crafty woman you are.
Post a Comment