We had a WONDERFUL
white Christmas this year. We were supposed to be at my mom and dad's for Christmas Eve-but decided not to brave the snow and ice. So, we stayed home and had our own little party. We made treats and had a yummy dinner.
This silly face:

Is because of THESE! (Very addicting!)

We had lots of snow. They boys even made a snowman. This is our backyard about halfway through the storm.

We usually open presents from NiNi and Papa on Christmas Eve, since we weren't there we let the boys open one from Grandma Dixie and one from Mom and Dad. (BTW-they LOVED the blankets Grandma Dixie!)

We painted an ornament....
and the table.....


We ate LOTS of snow....

Then we got in our new Christmas jammies and daddy made a fire for us to sit by.

We had a great day. Christmas Day was wonderful, too, but no pictures because our camera broke on Christmas Eve....
NiNi and Papa came to visit us on Christmas Day and then we went to Great Grandma and Grandpa's house!
3 comments:
Merry Christmas! Everytime I read your blog I think about what a great mom you are - it's very inspiring!
The blankets from Grandma were a hit with my kids too! Abby abandoned her old 'special' blanket for the new one, I never thought I'd see that happen.
So adorable! I can't wait to hear you had your little boy.
Post a Comment