Monday, December 21, 2009

'Tis the Season to be BUSY!

After:
  • 40 Nativities
  • 40 Peace Signs
  • 50 ornaments
  • 2 Picture Blocks
  • 10 Christ Plates
  • 5 Tie Onesies
  • 1 Christmas Star
  • 2 Modge Podge Canvas'
  • 1 Stocking Holder
  • 6 Wiseman Tiles
  • 2 Super Hero Capes

I think I am about ready for Christmas! I will be posting a few other craft pictures soon-but, they are gifts that haven't been given yet...




2 comments:

Marriott Family said...

Wow Amy!! You are so so crafty!! Looks like you have been busy! I love all of your cute ideas. And being that pregnant I just love your ambition! I think that I need to borrow some! :)P.S. your boys are darling!!

Courtney said...

Now you just need to relax before that baby comes!

Love all the crafts. How did you do the Wiseman thing?