Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Oh Texas!

The last time I posted pictures of my kids they were playing in the snow....

One reason I love Texas is that it can be cold one day and warm another. We spent yesterday on a walk and at the park. We really enjoyed the 75 degree December weather! Justin is always a clown lately....
Kaden is now at the age where he has to find a friend while he is at the park. I love this--he no longer needs me to play with him the entire time. He used to befriend the big kids (and I mean big-around 10 years old.) I realized this time he has learned the difference and seeks kids his own age. (Or his own heigth at least-he seems to find 4 or 5 year olds.)
Justin ran around and tried everything. He loves to follow is brother and do everything Kaden does.
*As a side note about my little guy: he is officially in a BIG BOY bed! He's still learning, but doing well.
This weekend we made Christmas cookies. Kaden is getting better about decorating them and not just eating the frosting. Justin on the other hand.....


1 comment:

Ryan and Nicole said...

Its so funny how quickly the weather here changes! I wish we could get a little snow, but I guess we are too far South.