Saturday, February 21, 2009

2 years 8 months 4 days

Equals....Kaden~Justin~Joelle!
We took the boys to the park and for walk on Wednesday and it was beautiful outside! My Justin is getting so big and loves to play at the park now! Yes, he is only two....but, he thinks he's five!
Justin has started to get daring...this week he has been standing all by himself! Last week he learned how to shake his head "no"-it's so cute!
We went to Matt and Crystal's to see sweet little Joelle. She is so precious!

If you look close at this picture-Joelle looks so cute!

2 comments:

Megan J. Dawson said...

what cute kids! I love all of Joelle's hair. I hope I get to meet her sometime soon.

Jay and Barb said...

Thanks so much for the pictures of your boys. I love seeing the pictures of Joelle. She is a beauty.