...To
Nini and Papas we go.
We spent the weekend and
Nini and Papa's house and the boys had a blast! Saturday we spent on the Trade Days.
Kaden rode a pony and we saw dogs, ducks, chickens and goats! While we were there
Nini and Papa bought a tricycle for the boys to ride at their house.
This is a picture of
Kaden's bed. He knows when he is at their house he has a special place to sleep. He sleeps on a mattress right next to my mom and dad's bed and he LOVES it!

The boys playing with papa.
Kaden riding the new trike.

Justin has a new CHEESY smile! He closes his eyes and scrunches his nose. SO CUTE!

Both of my boys like Otis, but
Kaden LOVES him. He even talks about
Oto Boy at home.
Kaden took his daddy for a ride on the tricycle.
Kaden is obsessed with tractors, but he doesn't like the noise and refuses to sit on Papas. Justin on the other hand loved it!

While
Kaden rode his bike,
Nini took Justin for a ride in the stroller. He really enjoyed following his
brother around.

While we were there we went to eat. Both my boys were very good; except
Kaden wasn't interested in eating.


This picture is from 2 weeks ago, but after all of my posts about the beautiful Texas weather I felt like all my
Utahns needed to know that it has also been cold here. This is a picture of an
ice storm we had. Of course schools were canceled :)

Oh, and as a side note; I slipped and fell on the ice at night! I had bruises on my knees the size of a fist. They were purple, yellow, green, blue and black (almost a rainbow!)
2 comments:
One thing I do NOT miss are the ice storms...sorry about your fall. (Been there, done that...while holding a baby.) I do however, miss those 70 degree days in between:)
I knew you fell, I did not know it was that bad. I don't like bruises.
Post a Comment