Friday, February 27, 2009

Smith Boys

Kaden:

Well, I don't know if it is Kaden's age, but I am having the hardest time getting pictures of him (other than the back of his head or his legs running away....) So for your viewing pleasure, here is what he has been up to:

He LOVES-okay loves is a huge understatement-how about he is obsessed with the movie Cars. Everything he does is associated with it. For example, view the below picture. Kaden now loves to go tractor tippin'. I find his tractors like this quite often. So, this morning I finally got a picture of his face...although he just woke up and it has breakfast on it. But, hey it's better than nothing!
Justin:
My Justin is getting so BIG! He started standing alone 2 weeks ago, although it is only for a short time. He is starting to get daring, but not quite taking steps. He does love to walk around the house pushing his big toys, though. It must be the age, but he is so photogenic and happy about getting his picture taken!
This picture is of Justin when he first woke up this morning.
*Note the difference in attitude between my two boys in the morning.
Our weather this week has been beautiful. Wednesday was 85 degrees. We spent a lot of time at the park. Thursday was 89 degrees so we spent the day in the backyard. My boys love to be outside.
This picture is from Monday. I took the boys for a walk, but it was quite chilly....they were extra bundled up!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Your boys are so cute! I can really relate to Kaden in the morning. I just want to squeeze Justin, he's so adorable.

The Nelson's said...

Really cute boys! I am also having a hard time taking pictures of Grant. Whenever I pull the camera out, he wants to be the one to take the pictures. Cute family!

Tami said...

Cute boys! They are getting big!
So I just read your comments on my blog about couponing and you asked for tips...Well, the way to get such great deals is by using coupons on things that are already on sale. My sister-in-law lives in Anna, TX and she gets all kinds of deals at CVS so I would look there, but I don't really know. Check out pinchingyourpennies.com and they have some great tips there. It's a kind of confusing website but if you go to "Screaming deals by state" there will be specific deals to where you're living. Good luck. It's quite addicting!

Tami said...

Oh, and what is "The days of Amy" blog, if you don't mind me asking... it was intriguing on your profile.