So.........I posted last November about a little cockapoo puppy we purchased. Well, what I didn't blog about was the fact that we sold her two weeks later. I felt terrible doing it to Kaden, but it was just terrible timing. We decided we weren't "dog" people. I couldn't deal with "messes" in my house and chewing on everything! Since then we have had a change of heart. We adopted a Cavelier King Charles Spaniel. He is one year old, and an INCREDIBLE dog. I haven't had any accidents in my house and he is wonderful with my boys. He will let Kaden pull on him, wrestle him and walk him on the leash. Kaden plays with him 90% of the day now. He will also let Justin crawl to him, pull on him and grab his ears....We've decided we really love this sweet little dog. 
Tonight Kaden kept making Charlie lay down next to him....



1 comment:
Hey your dog looks like an giant shitzu....That things as big as Kaden. I hope he doesnt get hungry!!
Post a Comment