Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tagged....

I was tagged....here goes:


5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Going to school
2. Attending Adam's grandma's funeral
3. Newly married
4. Working at a hearing clinic
5. Missing my family

5 things I'll do tonight:
1. Make Dinner
2. Put my boys to bed
3. Finish laundry
4. Pack for Utah
5. Hug my hubby!

5 things I would do with a million dollars:
1. Pay tithing.
2. Pay off the house
3. See the ocean! (i've never seen the ocean)
4. Go on vacations
5. Save....

5 places I have lived:
1.North Odgen, Utah
2. West Warren, Utah
3. St. George, Utah
4. Fort Worth, Texas
5. Slaterville, Utah
6. Elkridge, Utah
*Need I go on?

5 jobs I have had:
1. Salon Receptionist/Manager
2. Office/Lab Manager
3. New Accounts Representative
4. Assitant Branch Manger (banking)
5. Mommy to my little boys!

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:
1. Staying home with my....4(?) children...
2. Living closer to my parents
3. Preparing to baptize Kaden
4. Quilting
5. Try to forget that I'll be 30....aghhh....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just remember I will try to keep you near me as long as possible